ABJ WindVue is an innovative wind turbine blade inspection technology that identifies internal structural and infrastructure conditions using drones. Our unique technology uses specialized optical and thermal sensors to accurately depict internal damages, allowing you to pinpoint issues and act on them, saving time and costs, while improving efficiencies and reducing downtime.
Register for this drone webinar to learn about:
- What is WindVue?
- Why is WindVue technology so advanced compared to current inspection methods?
- What are the benefits of using WindVue?
- How is an inspection with WindVue completed?
- How drones are an effective way to inspect and manage wind turbines
- How we inspect up to 15 cm deep into a wind turbine blade with proprietary thermal technology
- Proprietary drone and asset management technology
- Q&A about WindVue technology