What Makes RIVER Different?
Recharge With Wall Socket, Solar Power or Car Jack. Largest Portable Battery Capacity. 1-2 Years Energy Storage.
AC & DC Output
-4° to 140° F
For Backup Power Or Life Off the Grid
Keep essential devices running or go miles away from civilization and have enough power to run your entire camp.
Lightest Ultra-Capacity Battery
Super easy to carry with 116,000mAh and total output of 500W at only 11 pounds.
Lightning Fast Recharging from Outlet, Solar, or Car
Versatile power inputs allow you to recharge no matter where you are.
Simultaneously Power Up To 11 Devices
Most comprehensive array of output ports… ever. (2) USB Quickcharge 2.0, (2) USB, (2) USB Type C, (2) AC Outlets, (2) DC Outlets, and (1) 12V Car Port.
Operates Under Most Temperatures
Operates in -4 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
POWER A FREE LIFE
Plug Everything into River
Universal DC Input
2 USB-C Ports
2 AC Outputs
2 DC Outputs
4 Fast-Charge Outputs
(2 Type-C, 2 USB QC 2.0)
Get Your Battery Now and receive a FREE indoor Drone with an HD Camera!
(While supplies last)
ABJ Drones is an enterprise distributor for RIVER so we can provide you a great price for the product. We are offering up to 20% off for anyone who requests a quote from us. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 888-225-1931.
Join our list to get the best price!
Like the product? Know people who might want it?
Become a re-seller! Contact us at contact@ABJdrones.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is RIVER?
- RIVER is a portable charging station, back-up generator, and emergency battery. It can be used both indoors and outdoors, and can be recharged via solar charger, car charger or wall charger. (The latter two are included in the purchase of RIVER).
- Who created it?
- We’re EcoFlow Tech, and RIVER is our first product. RIVER was designed entirely in-house by our team.
- What are the 11 different ports?
- River is equipped with 4 USB ports (2 Quick-Charge 2.0), 2 USB Type-C, 2 DC 6mm outputs, 2 AC outputs, and 1 12V Car Port.
- What colors do you offer?
- White & Black. Black has a rubber rugged shell on the bottom.
- Which option is best for me?
- We recommend selecting the “RIVER + Solar Charger” Perk to get RIVER and the 50W Solar Charger, and then buying the Protective Case Add-On. This will get you everything you need!
What is the uniqueness of the technology?
- The battery management system. It’s a “smart” system, that allows RIVER to 1) automatically adjust the power output to the Wattage your device needs, 2) regulate temperature so devices don’t shut down by starting a fan if too hot, and informing you if it’s too cold, and 3) connect individually to each of the 11 output ports so if one were to short circuit or max-out the other 10 would continue charging.
- How do I charge my RIVER?
- RIVER has one smart DC input port that can automatically adapt to any power source from 10V-22V without an extra adapter. This input is located on the back right-hand side of RIVER. RIVER can be charged via wall charger, car charger, or solar charger. It takes approximately 6 hours to recharge RIVER by AC wall charger, however in only 4 hours, RIVER will be 70% of the way there!
- Can RIVER power my devices while it’s charging?
- Yes, RIVER has state-of-the-art flow-through charging. It can output power while being charged.
- How do I store RIVER?
- For optimal battery health, store RIVER at room temperature in a dry environment out of direct elements. RIVER will hold its charge for over a year.
- What is the battery life?
- The battery has a shelf life of 1 year (about 3-4x anything else on the market…) this means you can leave in your basement and charge it once a year and it will still keep positive charge.
- How does it work?
- RIVER is incredibly easy to use. There is an on/off switch in the front, below the screen. To turn RIVER on, press the button for 2 seconds until it beeps. In the back, there is another button to turn on AC power. This is because AC power is quite inefficient, so we regulate its use separately. Hold the button down for 3 seconds in order to turn the AC power on.
- How much does it weigh?
- 11 pounds (5 kilograms)
- How many devices can it charge at once?
- 11 devices
- What does auto-sensing mean?
- RIVER has an intelligent battery management system. When a device is plugged into RIVER, it will sense the device, automatically turn on, and output the exact wattage your device needs. If RIVER senses nothing is plugged in, it will first turn idle, then turn itself off.
What is the recommended temperature range?
- 32-95° F / 0-32° C is optimal for storage. RIVER can operate at up to 140° F / 45° C
- Is it waterproof?
- While RIVER isn’t waterproof, the Protective Case is water resistant up to IP63 standards (rain, dust, sand, etc.). Do not submerge your RIVER under water.
- What certifications do you have?
- RIVER has FCC, CE, UN38.3, and RoHS certifications. RIVER’s chargers also have UL certifications.
- How durable is it?
- RIVER is very durable and rugged. However, we don’t suggest tossing it around, since it’s a battery.
When does shipping begin?
- The first units will be shipped by June. You can expect to receive units in July & August.
- Where does it ship?
- We ship to US, Canada, UK, EU, and Australia. Shipping is free!
- When is my country’s plug version ready?
- RIVER will ship with the US-standard 110V AC plugs. Adapters will work just fine. We need at least 500 backers to claim the “Universal Plug” Perk so we can produce those units for Australia, the UK, and the EU. We’ll be evaluating other countries on a case-by-case basis.
What is the warranty?
- For US purchases, EcoFlow warrants RIVER to be free of manufacturing defects. EcoFlow will pay for repair or replacement of parts and labor for 18 months from the date you receive RIVER. Specific terms are shipped with RIVER.
- What is your pre-order refund policy?
- Indiegogo refunds are processed during the campaign. If you change your mind or change addresses after the campaign, we’ll do our best to accommodate. We won’t able to refund Indiegogo orders once they’ve shipped to you.
- What’s your return policy?
- Don’t return your RIVER Mobile Power Station to the store. You’ll be able to contact EcoFlow directly with any questions, problems, or concerns you might have. Specific terms are shipped with RIVER.
- If I have other questions, who should I contact?
- Contact: contact@ABJdrones.com