Phases of Drone Program Implementation
Part 107 Test Preparation and Drone Academy
We have partnered with the top drone/UAV training provider in the US to provide the best training experience possible. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn with true industry professionals.
• Federal Aviation regulations
• Aerodynamics and Aircraft Operations
• Maintenance and preflight inspection procedures
• Small unmanned aircraft loading and performance
• Emergency procedures
• Crew resource management
• Determining the performance of small unmanned aircraft
• Aeronautical Information Manual
• Aeronautical Decision Making
• Aircraft Performance
• Weather Theory
• Weather Reports and Forecasts
Certificates of Waiver or Authorization (COA)
COA is an authorization issued by the Air Traffic Organization to a public operator for a specific UA activity. After a complete application is submitted, FAA conducts a comprehensive operational and technical review. If necessary, provisions or limitations may be imposed as part of the approval to ensure the UA can operate safely with other airspace users. In most cases, FAA will provide a formal response within 60 days from the time a completed application is submitted.
Contact us for more information on COA and how ABJ’s Eyes in the Sky™ program can help you build comprehensive Public Safety, Disaster Management, Search and Rescue, or Fire Department programs built around drones 888-225-1931.