We Provide Drone Consulting Services, Company Training, and Drone Program Design and Implementation.
ABJ Drones consulting provides cost-efficient solutions with high returns and long-term gains.
- Pre-proposal consultation
- Project planning
- In-house and retained industry expertise
- Global and national service
- Drone program consultation and development
- Consultation process avoids expensive mistakes
- Pilot and ground crew training in all industries
- Monitoring and review for continuous learning and support
ABJ Drones provides expert drone consulting services to organizations that want to launch a drone program, have an existing drone program that needs improvement or who want to increase their skill level for more advanced projects. Our strength is that we know drones and will provide you with factual and experienced support, not just theory. We work with our global clients to understand their business and how drones and related technologies can help deliver benefits on a regular basis. Also, we work with a variety in industries, including Energy, Construction, Engineering, Public Safety and Agriculture. If you want to cut down your learning and implementation curve dramatically, give us a call to learn how we can implement a drone program for your company.
Phases of Drone Program Implementation
- Deep business and scientific understanding of objectives
- Understanding of People, Process, Technology, Organization and Culture
- Industry trends and application via drones and related technologies
- Key Performance Indicators / Savings Estimate
- Validation of Recommendation
- Structure of execution team
- Integration Planning
- Flying Platforms
- Technology Payload – Various Cameras, sensors, etc.
- Mission planning and execution
- Cultural changes
- Software / Hardware implementation
- Measurement of Key Performance Indicators and Savings
- Ongoing technology update – flying platforms, payloads, missions specific, etc.
- New member training
- Work with staff on continuous monitoring
- Work with the project team and project champion to fix issues
- Tracking and reporting of key metrics
- Process and model audits and updates
- Reconciliation of savings with finance
Part 107 Test Preparation and Drone Academy
We have partnered with the top drone/UAV training provider in the US to provide the best training experience possible. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn with true industry professionals.
• Federal Aviation regulations
• Aerodynamics and Aircraft Operations
• Maintenance and preflight inspection procedures
• Small unmanned aircraft loading and performance
• Emergency procedures
• Crew resource management
• Determining the performance of small unmanned aircraft
• Aeronautical Information Manual
• Aeronautical Decision Making
• Aircraft Performance
• Weather Theory
• Weather Reports and Forecasts
Certificates of Waiver or Authorization (COA)
COA is an authorization issued by the Air Traffic Organization to a public operator for a specific UA activity. After a complete application is submitted, FAA conducts a comprehensive operational and technical review. If necessary, provisions or limitations may be imposed as part of the approval to ensure the UA can operate safely with other airspace users. In most cases, FAA will provide a formal response within 60 days from the time a completed application is submitted.
Contact us for more information on COA and how ABJ’s Eyes in the Sky™ program can help you build comprehensive Public Safety, Disaster Management, Search and Rescue, or Fire Department programs built around drones 888-225-1931.